Monday, February 25, 2008

Laser Mission Statement

Hello? Can anybody hear us?

Wait, this is text. Can anybody read us?

You can? Good.

Where was I? Oh yeah. HELP US! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPP!

I suppose that needs a little explanation, doesn't it? Hi, my name is Zach. Sitting behind me, ever behind me, is my buddy Bryan. He says hello. Anyways, we've been trapped in our old, elderly, infirm Great Aunt Esther's basement now for weeks because she's too feeble to open the lock on the other side.

Our only contact with the outside world is through our late Uncle Earl's 486 and it's incredibly fast 28.8k modem. And as our only contact through the outside world, we'd figure we'd use it to ask you for, huh, what was taht again? Oh yeah. HELP. HELP. HELP. HELP!

Seriously, there's only so many fruitcakes and cans of baked beans one can eat.

In the meanwhile, we've decided to share with you, the internet viewing public, Uncle Earl's incredible Public Domain movie collection. I must warn you however, that the connection is really slow, and our equipment quite bad and old, so don't be surprised if you hear us talking over the movie, sorry about that. I hope it's not too much of a distraction, but these movies are quite great little gems.

Well, enjoy the movie, and if you're ever near 616 Watcher Street, please, please, please come and help us. Make sure to knock on the door real loud cause Aunt Esther can't hear too good.

No comments: